Welcome and thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to take a look at my blog. I started my blog in 2015 after being diagnosed with acute Leukaemia (currently in remission) spurred me on to realise my dream of writing. At first I wrote about my diagnosis, recovery, emotions and what I’d learnt, since then it has evolved into what it is now. A lifestyle and cancer blog with a dash of randomness…see below!
When I am not blogging I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend and work as a Pharmacy Technician and am a patient Ambassador the charity Bloodwise.
You could say I am addicted to life, especially since surviving Leukaemia and there just aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything my heart desires!
My interests/loves include;
- Writing of course!
- Connecting with like minded people ~ Social Media – My Gateway to Positivity
- Discovering and learning new things
- Witty words and laughter
- Reading other’s blogs and connecting
- The UK ~ London, Cornwall, The Lake District… ~ Discovering Port Isaac
- Pretty things
- History ~ Queen Victoria ~ Revealed by her own words
- Music and Dance
- Crafting and being creative ~ Digital Art Poldark Style!
- Box sets ~ from the gritty drama to the amusing
- Planning and organising ~ Productive Escapism – A different Perspective on Spring Cleaning
- Photography and digital art
- Sharing my cancer journey and helping others ~ The Double Edged Sword Analogy – By A Cancer Survivor
- Candles…aromas & fragrance
Two of my favourite quotes are ‘Life is a journey, not a destination’ and ‘Be true to yourself’ amongst others.
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to see you again very soon… ButterflyinRemission